Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Mooo Says the Cow

Saturday I went with Mommy and my friends Abby, Logan, and Aunty Ginny to Ardenwood Farm in Fremont. It was fun! We saw cows, bunnies, peacocks, goats, chickens...the whole farm! There were even tractors and they were growing corn! Here are some pictures...



Saturday night my friend Connor came over to play! We had a really good time, and I stayed up really late!

Sunday we had an easy morning, then a friend from the past came over. A friend of Daddy's from elementary school, Jason Luros, came over and brought his girlfriend for dinner. It was neat seeing Daddy catching up with his friend!

I got another tooth - #4! It's on the top, next to #3. It's alright, it helps to chew on stuff:) I have a new favorite food - cheese! My parents love cheese, so I guess it's natural!

Now that the weather is shaping up, we've been spending some time outside at school. It's great, we have a slide and all kinds of fun toys! I like going up and down the slide. We are growing plants at school too, because it's spring. I'm learning so much!

No comments: