Saturday, June 9, 2007

News

So I guess this is it. I just learned, officially, that I'm never moving back to my old condo. It was a nice place, although a bit cramped, but now that my umbilical has fallen off (yesterday), I guess I'm stuck here on the outside.

I made a trip this week to a couple of places my parents each called "the office." So many people praising my looks - I'll tell you what, it really goes straight to a girl's head!

I have my two week doctor's appointment on Wednesday. I'm told that I will learn how I'm developing at that time. I will post my results for all to see.

1 comment:

Linda said...

Oh sweet baby girl, you are so beautiful! It's a lot of fun to read about your very busy adventures and look at your wonderful pictures. It makes us feel closer to you. Grandpa and I love you and miss you so very much. Love, Grandma