Friday, June 1, 2007

Day 3

Another day, another trip to the doctor to check on my Bilirubins. Looks like my tan isn't here to stay, after all (and looking at my pale parents, that's not much of a surprise). Nope - the doctors say I've got a touch of jaundice - but not enough to need any of those special lights.

On the home front, I've met this big hairy creature who just wants to kiss my face (no, not Dad) - whose name, I'm told, is Sophie. She seems nice enough, although she keeps sniffing my belly button in the strangest way.

Allrighty then - back to eating, pooping and sleeping. Another tough day at the office.

1 comment:

scaron said...

Amelia can sure type well for only being 3 days old!!!! She's a genius already. Hope all is well and don't worry about the jaundice, it will go away in a few days. I'm happy that she doesn't need the lights yet. Have fun with her while she's tiny, she won't be like that for long. McKenzie is growing too fast!

Congrats and get some sleep!!
Steph