Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Sea World Fun Day!

Daddy took us to Sea World again.  Penny was too small for most of the rides, so I got to go by myself.  I'm super brave, so it was no big deal.

Here's one of the rides that we got to go on together - kind of like the teacup ride at Disney.
Here's the Shamu roller coaster.  I went all by myself!
Here's the new car Daddy bought to drive around in Florida!  Just kidding, but check out that tail!

 Check out this picture of us, high in the air!


(Hehe...tricked you...that's actually just a picture we're posing in front of!  Though we did go up on the sky tower after we took this picture!)

We also saw a dolphin and bird show - it was amazing!


Then we went to the animal encounter area.  We touched an alpaca and hooded dragons and saw a porcupine.  They wouldn't let us touch the porcupine for some reason...


No comments: