Monday, September 19, 2011

Magical Day At Magic Kingdom!

Mommy & I had such a perfect day at Disney!  Aunty Katy's friend, Barry, got us in.  He works there!  So we raced off for Rapunzel!  I've been wanting to meet her for sooooo long!  Here's a picture of us with her!  I asked where Flynn was, and she said that Pascal had challenged him to a game of Hide & Seek in the castle!  Silly Pascal!


After that we went on a couple rides, and met some more people.  I even braved the Pirates ride!  At first I was scared, because I thought they were real pirates!  But when Mommy told me that they were just pretend pirates, it was so different!  I had fun!

We met Tinkerbell and her "friend," Vidia.  I guess she's her friend?  Another little girl in line told us that Vidia is the mischievous fairy, and she seemed like it!  She even called Tink, "Stinkerbell!"  Geez!  Then we met Ariel & Prince Eric, and Tiana & Naveen.  We went on some more rides.  Met more princesses.  And then we met Mickey & Minnie!  So cool!  They gave me hugs and kisses!


Towards the end of the night, when Mommy asked if I would rather go on more rides or watch the parade, I wanted to go on Pirates again!  hahahaha!  Those silly pirates!  And we even managed to make it up to the parade area in time to see it!  It was the Main Street Electrical Parade!  The whole thing is lit up!  Then we got some ice cream, and I got a giant ice cream cone with chocolate Mickey ears!  Then we caught some fireworks, and then we were both so tired, so we headed home.

Perfect day:)


No comments: