Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Best Dinner Ever!

Yesterday we had a MAGICAL day!  We went to Disney World, starting out at Magic Kingdom.  We rode the Buzz Lightyear ride, and I totally won!  Well, maybe not.  But I scored lots of points!  We got a little rained on.  But now I am the proud owner of a Disney poncho!  We headed over to EPCOT to try out that place, because I've never been.  We rode the Nemo ride, twice!  Met a dragon named Figment.  Then went to dinner with the princesses!  It was amazing!  All the kids got to participate in a princess parade through the restaurant.  And then I got to meet each of the princesses!  So fun!





Today Mommy, Daddy, Aunty Katy, & Uncle Eddie went to some other place where they rode on a wizarding ride or something?



Penny & I got to hang out with Grandma all day, which was way better than some wizarding place.  But then we all met up to celebrate Uncle Eddie's birthday over dinner.  There was a kids' buffet, I totally filled up on mac n cheese and chocolate pudding!

Tomorrow...I hear there is a surprise for Daddy!

No comments: