Monday, November 29, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

This weekend we started what we think is a new annual tradition for us!  We headed down to Sarah's house for Thanksgiving!  We decided to switch things up a bit, and headed to Disneyland for Thanksgiving Day!  We had so much fun!  The park is all decorated for Christmas, it's so beautiful!  We rode our favorite ride - It's a Small World, and Penny loved it so much!  Plus the music was all different for the holidays!




I got to experience something all new...I met some of the princesses!  They are even more beautiful in person!  I didn't get to meet my favorite princess, Cinderella, because she was resting in her bedroom.  But I did get to meet a few others!  I saw her later in the parade, which was super cool!  We enjoyed some hot chocolate.  We watched the fireworks.  Well, I think Penny was the only one still awake (of us kids) for fireworks.  (She took a late nap.)  But Daddy took some amazing pictures of the fireworks!  A fantastic day!






Then Friday Mommy and Auntie Lori baked our turkey.  Sarah, Penny, and I just played and played all day.  We got our kids' table all set up, complete with turkey hats!  Dinner was yummy, the cornbread was the best! 



Saturday we went to the park, played some more, and then headed home Sunday.  What a great trip

No comments: