Thursday, June 24, 2010

Father's Day & Daddy's Birthday!

This weekend was full of celebrations for us! It started off with a nice Friday evening. We went out to dinner, hung out together. Saturday morning was swim class, and Amelia is getting better each time! She was even trying to swim by herself this time! After swim class Kristopher & Ella came over to play. I took a nap, laughed a lot at Kristopher. He sure is funny!


That night all of our friends came over to celebrate Daddy's birthday! We had some BBQ, then a bunch of the grown ups played poker. I heard there was even some glowing bocce ball played after we all went to bed!


Sunday was Father's Day, and in keeping with tradition, we went to Gilroy Gardens for the day. It was so fun! Here's a picture of Daddy & I. He's wearing the shirt Amelia & I made him for Father's Day.



Here's the back of the shirt. It says "This Dad needs a pat on the back!" And those are our handprints.



I had so much fun!


Charlotte and I even got to ride the merry-go-round together!




There was a Care Bear show, and the big girls loved it!



No comments: