Monday, May 24, 2010

Third Birthday Party!






Saturday we celebrated my third birthday! It's a little early, but I say we can celebrate my birthday for a week every year!


Grandpa flew in on Friday. (Grandma has been here for a week and a half.) I love having them here! Friday night was spent getting ready for the party. Check out what Mommy & Grandma were up to:




When I woke up Saturday morning, Grandpa & I went to the park to play for a while. Then it was time for lunch, nap, and PARTY! So many of my friends were there! Even friends from school! It was a blast! We went on rides, played games, ate cupcakes!







After the party we had a BBQ at the house. Grandpa grilled and Grandma made her famous potato salad. It was a great party!




1 comment:

Linda said...

Hi Amelia and happy 3rd birthday! Such a perfect day for a perfect girl! You are so precious to me, bring me more joy than I thought possible. It is so exciting to see you learning, trying new things, being such a wonderful big sister! I love you more than words can say. Grandma