Monday, April 12, 2010

Penny Is Five Months Old!

Penny turned five months old yesterday! She's getting bigger and bigger! Check out these pictures of us playing together...


Me as a princess...



Playing on the mat together...



Things have been going well! Penny is talking like crazy! And laughing, supporting herself when you hold her up to standing. She rolls over all the time, she won't stay on her back anymore! She loves to play on her belly!


Friday night we had dinner with Abby & Logan. Fun as always! Saturday the Tellez family came over. Check this out, a pile of Tellez kids! (Charlotte on top, then Ella, then Kristopher.)


Saturday night, after the Tellez family left, was where the weekend went downhill. I was sleeping the night away, like normal, when I got sick. :( Mommy said it was a stomach bug, but I don't know how a bug got in my stomach! Luckily I was the only one who got it, thank goodness Penny didn't get sick! Sunday we just took it easy and hung around the house. I'm feeling so much better now!

No comments: