Monday, March 15, 2010

I'm Four Months Old!

So nice! This weekend we visited Connor & Katie, and had a great time! They moved into their new house a couple months ago. When we got there, they had a bounce house INSIDE the house! Super cool! We had a great time playing! Mommy & Daddy said they really enjoyed the ribs that Connor's dad made, but Amelia really loved the chocolate fondue for dessert!

Here are a couple cute pictures of me from lately, or so I've heard:)

I also had my four month checkup! I'm hitting all my milestones, like rolling over and babbling. I love to babble to my big sister! I'm up to about 13 1/2 pounds, and 25 1/2 inches long.



School is going well. I have two great friends in there who were even born the same week as me! Miss Renu is such a great teacher. She sings to us, and reads us great stories. I'm really enjoying spending time there!

No comments: