Friday, February 19, 2010

Trip to Orlando!

So we just got back from my first trip to Orlando! So exciting! My first plane trip, my first trip to Disney World, lots of firsts! We arrived Tuesday night, and headed back to Grandma & Grandpa's house to go to sleep. Wednesday we took it easy and just hung out. Thursday Amelia & I stayed with Grandma & Grandpa while Mommy & Daddy went to Aunty Illy's school to watch the play. They said it was super cute, and that they can't wait for when Amelia and I are in school!



Saturday we went to Magic Kingdom, and it was freezing! But wow it was fun! I even went on rides! Here's a picture of Amelia & Aunty Katy:





Amelia went on her favorite ride - Dumbo! She and Daddy had a blast!






We watched fireworks, the Spectromagic parade, and had a really great time!

Sunday my cousins came over to meet me. Here we are...my cousin Reef is on the left, and he is only two days older than me! Then it's Amelia, then Bailey in front. Kalani is holding me. It was such a fun time!



Monday we went to Animal Kingdom. They have so many cool animals there! I loved the safari ride! But Amelia's favorite was the Nemo musical show. It was super cool to watch! Mommy & Daddy were super excited to ride some Everest roller coaster...Amelia & I just enjoyed hanging out with Grandma & Grandpa.

All in all, my first trip was great!

No comments: