Monday, January 11, 2010

Two Months Old!

Well, I've now been out here for two months, and let me tell you what I know. I know that there are two crazy doggies living in my house, who want nothing more than to play and steal food from my sister. I know that I have a great big sister Amelia who loves to hold me and give me my binkie. I know that I love making funny faces, and I especially love the reactions those faces get from my Mommy and Daddy (and whoever else happens to be around).



I'm getting pretty good at this baby thing. I can hold my head up, for a while. I can smile and giggle and burp. I have even started swiping at some of my toys. I cant wait to see what comes next!


I also had my first bottle! Daddy and Amelia each fed me. I moved to my own bed and my own room. I like my new digs!







No comments: