Tuesday, December 8, 2009

And the Busy Holiday Season Begins...

Wow, when I came into this world a few weeks ago, I didn't realize how busy my family would be! Luckily I have my big sister to take care of me...





Three weeks old picture:





Friday night it started with a trip to the Martinez snow park and parade. We went with Abby & Logan and had a blast! Check Amelia out making snow angels...





Then we sat and watched the lights parade! It was great!





I also learned that our family really likes this one football team, the Gators. Turns out that the game on Saturday didn't go so well, but Kristopher & Ella came over and made it a better time!





Mommy even made a gator cake!





Sunday we met Marie & Olivier at Gilroy Gardens for their holiday festival. So much fun!





Uncle Stephane even bought all the bigger kids light swords!



No comments: