Sunday, August 30, 2009

Celebration!

We had another fun weekend! But this weekend we got SO much stuff done at home! I moved into my big girl room! (Pictures to follow...)

Everyone came over to celebrate Aunt Ginny's birthday, and to celebrate my big girl room! We made my old room into a play room, so us kids had a blast just running around like crazy upstairs while all the parents (and Grandma!) got to hang out downstairs where they could actually hear each other.

Check us out...five little monkeys, playing in the tub...



Uncle Jason, Abby, & Logan enjoyed hanging out in the most comfortable chair in the world and watching a movie...



Ella and I hung out in the bathroom while she read books to me, pretty fun!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Did you really have to put a picture of Ella on the toilet on Amelia's blog?