Monday, July 20, 2009

Lots of Fun in Orlando!

Wow what a trip! We just got back from a great week in Orlando. We got in pretty late Friday night and headed back to Aunty Katy & Uncle Ed's house for bedtime.

Saturday morning I got up, picked up their ferret Napoleon, and didn't put him down for a whole week! He was so much fun!



We went to the Central Florida Zoo that day, and we got to feed elephants! Here is a picture of us with Mary & Maude. I didn't know what an elephant felt like until I fed her some celery and got to touch her trunk!

That night we went out to dinner with a bunch of our family at Cousin Kenny's restaurant. I spent the night at Grandma & Grandpa's house so Mommy & Daddy could go see a movie with Aunty Katy, Uncle Ed, Aunty Illy, & Uncle Beav. We had a lot of fun! Grandma even made my favorite breakfast the next morning:) Sunday we hung out there and swam in the pool a lot. I can't believe how warm the water is! Just like the heated pool where I take lessons! Grandpa hung a swing up for me so we did that a lot too:) I heard thunder for the first time! Mommy said that noise is the clouds talking. We BBQ'd and played and had a really great day:)

Monday we drove up to Gainesville to see Daddy's friends from college, Tara & Bill and their son Emory. We stopped off at the Butterfly Rainforest on campus where Mommy & Aunty Katy went to college. It was so cool! Tons of butterflies everywhere! We had to watch where we walked so we didn't step on them! Afterwards we had dinner at Emory's house, and I got to play on his super cool swing set. We walked down to the pond by his house and his grandpa caught a fish!

Tuesday we went to breakfast at the Contemporary Resort at Disney. Guess who was there? Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy, and Pluto!! It was awesome! They all came over and said hi while we were enjoying our breakfast! Minnie Mouse was definitely my favorite, we hugged and twirled!



Wednesday we drove over to the Gulf to play at the beach for a while, and Mommy's friend Elissa came to meet us for dinner. The beach was so fun! We splashed and dug and swam, it couldn't have been better!

Thursday we played around, Mommy, Aunty Katy, and Aunty Illy did some shopping while I hung out with Grandma:) I spent the night there while Mommy & Daddy went and saw some movie about a wizard, I dunno. Friday we hung out, had some lunch, just took it easy and then Saturday it was time to leave:( It was too soon, we could have spent so much more time just having fun!


No comments: