Monday, June 15, 2009

Build A Bear!

Friday night Mommy, Daddy, and I went out to dinner and to a super cool place - Build A Bear! I got a present from Auntie Sher-bear and Sarah's grandparents a while back and was finally ready to do it! The toughest part was picking out an animal...there were so many choices! I wanted all of them! I settled on a kitty cat and a sheep. Here I am kissing the hearts before they go into my animals...



Then I helped the nice lady put them in my animals, and fill them with stuffing...


Then Daddy and I gave them baths!

I named them Meemow (for the kitty) and Dotty (for the sheep). Now they get to come home with me and sleep in my bed! Thanks Auntie Sher-bear and Ginny & Jim!

The rest of the weekend was nice. We got pictures taken Saturday morning, I'll post as soon as I get them! We went to the park, played with my friends. Sunday Daddy had to work in the morning, so Mommy and I hung out at home. Then we had some lunch, naps, ran some errands, and now here it is, Monday again!

No comments: