Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Nice To Meet You, Mickey!

Friday we headed down south to celebrate Auntie Lori's birthday! The flight down was kind of boring, so I took a nap. When I woke up, Sarah and Auntie Lori were waiting for me in the car! We went back and BBQ'd and hung out for the evening. We all went to bed early, because we knew Saturday was going to be a big day!

We woke up, had a yummy breakfast, and headed out! Sarah and I took naps to store up some more energy for Disneyland! Once we got into the park, our first priority was It's a Small World. We raced back there and got right on! My first Disney ride! Yay! It was so cool, lots of singing and fun dancers. And the song is still stuck in my head...



After Small World, we rode the teacups, then Dumbo, which was my favorite! Flying Elephants are so much fun! Then we hit the carousel and Pinocchio. Here's Sarah after we rode the teacups, I think she liked them!

We had an early lunch, rode the circus train, and us girls were ready for naps! I heard Daddy and Uncle Chris rode a couple crazy rides during our naps, something about Thunder Mountain and Indiana Jones.
After naps we rode a scary ride - The Haunted Mansion. Yikes! I was happy when that was over! We rode Winnie the Pooh, and then got to meet him and Tigger! I thought his name was Tiger, and when we were standing in line I kept calling his name and he didn't turn around? Mommy told me his name was Tigger, so when we got up there I got a big hug and kiss and loved it!


After meeting my new friends, we went on another super cool ride - the Jungle Cruise! There were so many animals, even a duck! (Not sure he belonged in the jungle...) We even saw the 8th wonder of the world - the backside of water! Wow! We had an early dinner, then took the train back to Toontown to meet Mickey. It was so cool to meet him! I've got a couple stuffed animal Mickeys at home, but I loved meeting him in person!

Disneyland may just be the happiest place on Earth!



But what a long day...we were all exhausted, even Mommy and Daddy! But guess what I figured out? How to climb out of my pack n play! In the middle of the night I decided I was done sleeping in it and wanted to sleep by my parents! Man, that was comfy. Just like the good old days napping on the couch downstairs:)

Sunday morning we had a great breakfast, Uncle Chris made pancakes and all kinds of good stuff. We played around, just relaxed after our long day. Then it was time to leave:( So we packed all our stuff back up and headed out for the airport. We had a good flight back, I got the front row on the airplane! So my baby doll and I hung out on the floor and played. We were so tired when we got home! We barely had energy to get groceries, eat dinner, and off to bed! What a perfect weekend!

No comments: