Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Passover & Easter 2009

We hit the road for the holiday weekend! We had a nice drive down, I took a very long nap! We stopped for some stretching time, and got back on the road! Once we got there we had some dinner and went to bed!


Saturday was time to go see Sarah! We met her (and Aunty Lori & Uncle Chris) at The Grove. The Easter bunny made a special appearance! I saw him walking on the way in, so I asked Daddy if I could go meet him up close. Well we waited in line, but it took way too long! I did get a good view of him...


When Sarah and her parents got there we had some lunch and hung out! It was great to see them, as they left for Ireland today! Have a safe trip! Then we went back and had some yummy matzo for Passover. (Mommy and Daddy ate some other stuff, I enjoyed the crackers!) Then it was time for bed...


Sunday was Easter! The Easter bunny stopped by and hid stuff all over the backyard! So I got my basket and went hunting! I found eggs, toys, stuffed animals, it was great! But my basket sure got heavy...


After the fun, it was time to head home. We had a nice drive home, did some napping on the way. Then we were all exhausted by the time we got home! What a weekend!



No comments: